We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hours?

Which Grand Marais hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thunder Bay
reviews: 18
Happy Hours?

Hi all,

We are heading down the weekend of June 28 - July1 for our anniversary. Any suggestions on Happy Hours would be appreciated.

Thanks

minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis, Minnesota
reviews: 149
1. Re: Happy Hours?

What are you looking for? They're everywhere and they're great, but your choices are more limited on Saturdays. Friday - no problem. And lots of all day HH's on Sunday - my current favorites are moto-i and Figlios.

Minneapolis...
reviews: 750
2. Re: Happy Hours?

Moto -I and Figlios are NOT in Grand Marais, they are located in Minneapolis.

minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis, Minnesota
reviews: 149
3. Re: Happy Hours?

Oh geesh... I must be too tired today... I'll stop posting now, I totally missed that!

Thunder Bay
4. Re: Happy Hours?

Good ideas for the next time I am in minni, but....any info on Grand Marais? :)

Minnesota
reviews: 365
5. Re: Happy Hours?

Grand Marais is a pretty quiet town after 8:00 pm. The restaurants close early. There is a place that has a roof top patio that may have a happy hour but can't think of the name of it.

Thunder Bay
6. Re: Happy Hours?

Thanks

minneapolis, mn
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Grand Marais
reviews: 21
7. Re: Happy Hours?

Really not much of a happy hour on offer in Grand Marais. But there are some nice spots to grab a drink. We love the Gunflint Tavern and their rooftop deck, The Raven's Nest. Have fun!

Lino Lakes...
reviews: 12
8. Re: Happy Hours?

Bluefin Bay

Angry Trout Cafe - sit on the deck overlooking the lake

9. Re: Happy Hours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, July 30, 2014