We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When you need a vegetable fix in Bay Ridge

Which Brooklyn hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 35
When you need a vegetable fix in Bay Ridge

Tanoreen on Third Avenue in Bay Ridge has been rated by Zagat's and other publications as the best Middle Eastern restaurant in all of New York City. I sometimes go to the takeout area on the side street, where you can sit.

I order a side of spinach and a side of dandelions. They are both deliciously prepared, filling and satisfying as a meal. The dandelions are incredible, topped with delicately crispy onions for a wonderful texture. As with all Tanoreen dishes, they are graced with parsley. These are my favorite choices at Tanoreen, even when I am having a sit-down dinner.

The restaurant provides a basket of wonderful breads, especially the crisp breads, one of which is lovely with fine herbs. They seat you with silverware wrapped in a good cloth napkin. Tanoreen service as gracious, in the restaurant and in the takeout area.

1. Re: When you need a vegetable fix in Bay Ridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 23, 2014