We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Incidental Charges for Sheraton Brooklyn

Which Brooklyn hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
High Point, North...
reviews: 23
Incidental Charges for Sheraton Brooklyn

I am staying at the Brooklyn Sheraton for two nights in January. I got a great deal thankfully on the rate. I wanted to know if anyone who has stayed can tell me what the incidental charges would be and if per night. I will be paying with a credit card.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Brooklyn
reviews: 51
1. Re: Incidental Charges for Sheraton Brooklyn

Most posters here are locals and have not stayed at Brooklyn hotels. You would be better off calling them and asking.

Edited: 2:14 am, December 12, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
2. Re: Incidental Charges for Sheraton Brooklyn

What do you mean by "incidental charges?" Do you mean taxes, or the hold that they'll place on your card for incidentals? The actual incidental charges will be what YOU charge to the room.

High Point, North...
3. Re: Incidental Charges for Sheraton Brooklyn

Correct I meant the hold that would be placed for incidentials. I already have the rate and taxes of the room. I have received 3 different prices so I thought I would have better luck on here. Thanks anyways!

Saint Louis...
reviews: 27
4. Re: Incidental Charges for Sheraton Brooklyn

Unless you're close to the limit of your credit card you'd never even know about the hold, or the amount of it, unless you checked your account online during your stay. It's not actually charged to your card and disappears within a day or so of your departure.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
5. Re: Incidental Charges for Sheraton Brooklyn

I agree that it really shouldn't matter if you're paying by credit card: it will be completely invisible to you. If it does matter, the only way to get a definitive answer is to call the hotel.

High Point, North...
6. Re: Incidental Charges for Sheraton Brooklyn

Thanks for the responses everyone. I was able to confirm exactly. It did matter whether paying by credit card or not. I am well prepared for the trip but I am a budget traveler like so many others and don't like unexpected charges! I hope to have a great time as this is my first time to BK!

7. Re: Incidental Charges for Sheraton Brooklyn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, December 18, 2013