We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodations

Which Brooklyn hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
reviews: 9
Accommodations

My wife and I are planning on going to Brooklyn over Memorial Day. We've never been before and aren't too familiar with the area. We are looking for a hotel recommendation and are trying to stay somewhere with very reasonable prices (if those exist) - hopefully less than $150/night. One major problem is we are not sure where to base ourselves out of since we don't know the area that well. We aren't too picky, but just want an area where we can walk to restaurants and bars and that will have easy access to the Subway. Any recommendations would be helpful. We are both 27 and kind of want to be where the action is. Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 61
1. Re: Accommodations

Hi

Check out the Sheraton Brokklyn, always seens to be on Hotwire (well under $150.00) close to subway.

Not sure about clubs but you could check proximity on google.

Jodi

New York City, New...
reviews: 13
2. Re: Accommodations

The major nightlife area for people in their 20s is Williamsburg. As there is currently only one hotel in Williamsburg, your decision is an easy one:

http://www.hotellejolie.com

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
3. Re: Accommodations

Brooklyn isn't an "area," it's a city in its own right, and is four or five times the size of Manhattan.

That said, I agree with Crans - the Le Jolie sounds right up your alley.

4. Re: Accommodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 01, 2012