We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay - family with children

Which Brooklyn hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jerusalem, Israel
Where to stay - family with children

Can anybody recommend a place to stay in Brooklyn which is suitable for a large family (2 + 5 children ages 7 - 16), with convenient access to transportation to manhattan?

I see many options, don't know where to start. Any recommendation would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
1. Re: Where to stay - family with children

Let me encourage you to repost this question in the New York City forum. But when you do:

Why Brooklyn? It's a very large place - much, much larger than Manhattan - so if we understand why you want to stay there, we may be able to help you narrow it down.

Also, can you tell us what your exact dates of travel are, how many beds you will need, and what your nightly budget in US Dollars is?

Jerusalem, Israel
2. Re: Where to stay - family with children

thanks! I'll re-post to the NYC forum.

Miami, Florida
3. Re: Where to stay - family with children

check out VRBO.com for apartment rentals there is usually a 3 day minimum

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
4. Re: Where to stay - family with children

Vacation rentals are illegal in New York City. Please don't use them. You risk eviction if you're found, and many are scams.

5. Re: Where to stay - family with children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 10, 2011