We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Ideas?!?

Which Savannah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brandon, MS
reviews: 20
Honeymoon Ideas?!?

Our wedding is in the fall of 2007. We are getting married at Falls Creek Falls State Park in TN. We will then be on our motorcycle for our honeymoon. First stop will be Ashville, NC and then we will make our way to Savannah. We would love some ideas of a place to stay. We like a nice clean hotel but don't need or want anything that might frown on "bikers". We like to go out at night to a club or lounge and be able to walk back to our hotel as well as be able to walk to things during the day when we are not our riding.

Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks from Mississippi!!

Savannah, Georgia
reviews: 73
1. Re: Honeymoon Ideas?!?

Bikers make up a good bit of our tourist economy! I don't think any of the hotels frown on bikers. I would suggest either the Inn on Ellis Square, the Garden Hotel, or the Doubletree. They are all at City Market which is a perfect place for those who enjoy night life.

Savannah, Georgia
reviews: 1
2. Re: Honeymoon Ideas?!?

Those are excellent suggestions. However, because of the parking situation there, I would check first to see if they have proper parking for your bike. Valet parking might not work too well!

3. Re: Honeymoon Ideas?!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, August 17, 2009