We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Updates on Garden Hotel opening?

Which Savannah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Corpus Christi
reviews: 23
Updates on Garden Hotel opening?

Does anyone have a progress report on the Garden Hotel opening? I received an email saying they would open June 23, but when I checked their website today, the first date you can make a reservation is June 29. This is getting a little scarey for those of us with July reservations (even though I have double booked at another hotel). Thanks for your help.

reviews: 5
1. Re: Updates on Garden Hotel opening?

I drove past this hotel today and noticed the large amount of construction still underway. Cranes, heavy equipment, etc. were on 3 sides and construction workers resembled a hive of busy bees. Some of the rooms have curtains hung but I'd say the place seems to be a good 2 weeks, maybe more before it's finished. I'd look elsewhere until the hotel is truly up and running....it looks to be a day-by-day countdown, but when? However, it is going to be a lovely building. But as someone who deals with noisy, heavily trafficked Bay Street every day, I advise guests to request a room towards City Market....tell reservations to give you a room on the far side from Bay St.