We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catonsville or WhiteMarsh?

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PittsburgH,PA
Catonsville or WhiteMarsh?

I will be staying in the Baltimore area for a few nignts. I will be droping off and picking up part of my group at the convention center.

I am undecided about the 2 places I have chosen. Part of the group will not be going to downtown so I do not need to stay there.

I like the sounds of the White Marsh area but Catonsville seems a lot closer to the city. I am a little worried about the trafic and longer trip on 95. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
reviews: 49
21. Re: Catonsville or WhiteMarsh?

If they end up staying at the Staybridge in Columbia they wouldn't go near 175. The hotel is on Route 100 which goes directly to I-95.

new jersey
22. Re: Catonsville or WhiteMarsh?

tks to some insight from this website we stayed at the Hampton Inn in White Marsh this past weekend...the hotel was great as was the area....took about 15 mins to drive in to harbor area......in White Marsh itself was a beauiful almost new looking outdoor mall called The Avenue at White marsh...great restaurants, shops, movie theatre...nice atmosphere for a night out without going into downtown...

23. Re: Catonsville or WhiteMarsh?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:35 am, August 15, 2009