We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in/near Hilton Baltimore Hotel

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Breakfast in/near Hilton Baltimore Hotel

Has anyone had breakfast at this hotel as an extra i.e pay as you go and not include breakfast in the booking? I would like to know the price and standard of the continental and buffet breakfasts please. Also - is there anywhere close to this hotel for good breakfasts?

Thank you.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 40
1. Re: Breakfast in/near Hilton Baltimore Hotel

No clue about the breakfast in the hotel but there is Miss Shirley's. http://www.missshirleys.com/

Baltimore, MD
reviews: 8
2. Re: Breakfast in/near Hilton Baltimore Hotel

Miss Shirley's is definitely an alternative to consider (especially if you have the time to venture out of the hotel). It is not the cheapest option, but it is arguably the most popular breakfast spot in town and almost certainly superior to what you would find at the Hilton. Their downtown location is just under a mile from the Hilton and straight down Pratt Street.

MidAtlantic
reviews: 27
3. Re: Breakfast in/near Hilton Baltimore Hotel

Hi there - yes, the Diamond Tavern Restaurant offers a full breakfast buffet along with a la carte items.

Miss Shirley's is a treat and about an 8 block walk or easy ride on the Charm City Circulator.

Baltimore, Maryland
reviews: 59
4. Re: Breakfast in/near Hilton Baltimore Hotel

OMG! Has someone mentioned Ms. Shirley's yet?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
reviews: 49
5. Re: Breakfast in/near Hilton Baltimore Hotel

The buffet in the Hilton's restaurant is very good at breakfast. I can't recall the price but it was not that expensive as I recall.

Miss Shirley's gets a lot of love on the forum, but it's almost a mile down the road from the hotel.So depends on if you feel like rambling that far before you've had your coffee. :)

Sydney, Australia
6. Re: Breakfast in/near Hilton Baltimore Hotel

Thank you. If the hotel buffet is good then I think she can use this. Miss Shirley's sounds like too far away for what we want but thanks for the idea.How far away is the Diamond Tavern Restaurant please?

Sydney, Australia
7. Re: Breakfast in/near Hilton Baltimore Hotel

oops - just realised the Diamond Tavern Restaurant is IN the Hilton.

Franconia, Virginia
reviews: 71
8. Re: Breakfast in/near Hilton Baltimore Hotel

I haven't been to breakfast at the Diamond Tavern but I have been there a half a dozen times for lunch or dinner before a Ravens or O's game. Be aware that the food can be pretty spotty and the service can be real bad...as in not seeing a waiter for 45 min. I gave up going there even though it's very convenient to the stadium/hotel. Last week, I had the Hilton room service breakfast which was ca. $35 for eggs/sausage/OJ for one person. If you get 'upgraded' to the executive levels (floors 18-20 I think), they have a free continental breakfast on the 18th floor but it's as weak as I've seen on any Hilton property....unripe melon, overripe bananas, nothing warm, not even a plain croissant. The Marriott across the street has a pretty good buffet but it's not cheap. Breakfast (esp on SUN morning) is tough going in that area.

Also be aware that checking in early (as in before 5:30P) on a gameday (O's, Ravens) can be next to impossible at Hilton Baltimore. I think they must not have enough housekeepers. I've started staying across the street at the Hampton Inn Convention Center but apparently others are doing so as well because the Hampton Inn rates are now routinely higher than Hilton's.

9. Re: Breakfast in/near Hilton Baltimore Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 am, July 26, 2014