We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bar t shirts

Which Jacksonville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
st. louis
reviews: 1
bar t shirts

Where can I find the best bar/pub t shirts in Jacksonville

Jacksonville...
reviews: 199
1. Re: bar t shirts

What do you consider "the best"?? Quality? Graphics? Name? A tad confused, more info would help...

st. louis
2. Re: bar t shirts

I just wanted to hear others opinions. I'm not from the area, but will be there soon and want to add to my collection.

Most bars don't have shirts so I can't just go bar hoping hoping I'll find T's.

Maybe I shouldn't say best.....just any.

Thanks

Jacksonville...
3. Re: bar t shirts

I know plenty of good bars all within walking distance of each other, i.e. you won't need a car, but I can't think off the top of my head which ones have the best shirts. Try the Park & King area of Riverside (in Jacksonville), about 1-2 miles from downtown. These bars are great: Kickback's, Rogue, Loft, Salty Fig, Pele's, Lola's, Park Place, Dahlia's Pour House, etc. One of those is bound to have a good shirt, and they're all a stones throw away from one another.

st. louis
4. Re: bar t shirts

Thanks Ben

I'll be in town for a month, so plenty of time to try them all. Since I like good craft beer this will be a pleasant search.

Jacksonville...
5. Re: bar t shirts

You're in luck. Walking distance from the Park & King District are two of Jacksonville's best microbreweries. Some of the best beer in the region, maybe even the country.

Intuition Ale Works: yelp.com/biz/intuition-ale-works-jacksonville

Bold City Brewery: yelp.com/biz/bold-city-brewery-jacksonville

Also, Kickbacks (recommended above) is "the" place in the area for beer. Over 100 beers on tap and over 300 canned/bottled: https://www.facebook.com/kickbacksgastropub

st. louis
6. Re: bar t shirts

Thanks again Ben

Jacksonville...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
reviews: 17
7. Re: bar t shirts

The most famous, or infamous depending on how you look at it, bar we have is Pete's Bar in Neptune Beach. They do have tshirts.

If you're here for a month, definitely get to St Augustine's Tradewinds Bar.

As far as I know, neither have craft beer, just history and colorful people.

Edited: 8:34 am, February 12, 2013
8. Re: bar t shirts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 14, 2014