We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live bands in jacksonville

Which Jacksonville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paisley, United...
Live bands in jacksonville

Ok , please help.

as I`m getting older its harder to find venue`s where i feel cumfortable in.

Heading to Jacksonville next April from Scotland and like live bands "any style" (but would like a proper american country or rock bar), where can (very) late 40`s go to watch bands without being surrounded by kids, and feel OK.

Jacksonville...
11. Re: Live bands in jacksonville

http://www.1904musichall.com/#!home/mainPage

www.yelp.com/biz/jack-rabbits-jacksonville

Sorry about the first link

Jacksonville...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
reviews: 17
12. Re: Live bands in jacksonville

I know what you mean Haggis. I really enjoy a good live band but want to blend in, not stand out as the "geezer" in the room. :-)

Weekends are when you will have the best selection. If you are staying at the beach, I'd second the rec for Ragtime (brew their own beer too), Sundog Tavern in Ponte Vedra Beach (had a fantastic rock band this last fri night), and Monkey's Uncle (if you don't mind cigarette smoke). I have found that sometimes the place doesn't post who's playing and you're better off to call in advance.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Jacksonville...
reviews: 12
13. Re: Live bands in jacksonville

Jack Rabbits on Hendricks has live music. Advertising for show times are complete lies. The night I went to a show advertised everywhere as starting at 8:00 PM , an opening act finally started at 9:30. Still waiting for the act I came to see 2 hrs later.

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
reviews: 13
14. Re: Live bands in jacksonville

Thanks for weighing in, Zac. That's good to know...

Vicki

15. Re: Live bands in jacksonville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, April 27, 2014