We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaguars Tickets

Which Jacksonville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
reviews: 20
Jaguars Tickets

Does anyone have any information about the availability of tickets on gameday? Are there people outside the stadium selling tickets? How is the availability? Any info to help us plan our trip would be great!

Thanks!

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 92
1. Re: Jaguars Tickets

Check Stub Hub for discount tickets. Purchase the cheap seats then go to the Bud Zone for the game. View from the terrace is just fine. May have to go a little early to stake out a spot at the front. Nice bars just behind. Not a place for young people. I'm sure you can find tickets around the facility for sale by individuals if you choose this method.

The team is not doing well this year so you should not have any problems finding tickets or parking.

Enjoy the game. I like this stadium and I'm sure you will to.

Jacksonville...
reviews: 200
2. Re: Jaguars Tickets

There are tons of guys (and gals) selling tickets outside the stadium.

If I were you, I'd go through the box office like most other people. If you want to do it before arrival, call ahead and pay over the phone, then go to will call. You could also use Stub Hub, as Runner pointed out.

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
reviews: 12
3. Re: Jaguars Tickets

Yes - the problem with purchasing tickets from someone unknown outside the stadium is that the tickets may not be valid, and you'll have no recourse when you get to the ticket taker and they say, "Sorry - this ticket is no good." The scalpers are probably cheaper, but you take a risk.

Keep in mind, too, that you can save a little money by bringing your own snacks inside the stadium. Jaguars games are the only NFL games that allow this...have fun! Bring sunscreen!

Vicki

4. Re: Jaguars Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, December 16, 2013