We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thanksgiving at little talbot island

Which Jacksonville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
tampa
reviews: 11
thanksgiving at little talbot island

Camping at Little Talbot island in a tent over Thanksgiving and wondering about things to do, restaurants that may be open, etc.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Jacksonville...
reviews: 199
1. Re: thanksgiving at little talbot island

Unfortunately, I have no experience with Little Talbot Island. I'm sure some of our other forum residents do, though. I'd do a search of the Florida forum for Little Talbot.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g28930-i18-Florida…

Jacksonville...
reviews: 27
2. Re: thanksgiving at little talbot island

I would suggest a trip south to Kingsley Plantation, and then take ferry to Jax and Atlantic Beaches. Then a trip north to Big Talbot Island and then to Fernandina Beach and Fort Clinch. You will have better luck with restaurants being open on Thanksgiving Day in Jax and Atlantic Beaches.

tampa
reviews: 11
3. Re: thanksgiving at little talbot island

Thank you. I also heard about a little town in ga called st. Mary's?

Jacksonville...
reviews: 199
4. Re: thanksgiving at little talbot island

Yes, St. Mary's is a little town in Georgia. ;)

Any specific questions? Please start a new thread so more people can see your future question and respond adequately.

5. Re: thanksgiving at little talbot island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, December 16, 2013