We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving Times??

Which Jacksonville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
reviews: 27
Driving Times??

We will fly into Jax this coming Friday. we will pick up our rental car at about 3:30. we are staying at I 95 south at Old st Augustine Road. QUESTIONS: 1 - At that time, should we take the I 95 through downtown Jacksonville or the by-pass around Jacksonville? 2 - what is approximate drive time at that time of day? 3 - Approximate drive time from our hotel area to the football stadium for Sunday's game (at about 11:00 a.m.)? 4 - Approximate drive time fromour hotel area to St Augustine on Saturday? Any other information/advice is welcome. Thank you.

Jacksonville...
reviews: 199
1. Re: Driving Times??

There shouldn't be much traffic at 3:30...I'd just take 95 through downtown. Drive time from JAX to Old St. Augustine Rd should be 30-40 minutes, give or take. From your hotel to the stadium, drive time should be 15-25 minutes.

Have you already made hotel reservations? You're hotel is kind of far from the center of things...

Edited: 3:36 pm, October 27, 2012
Michigan
reviews: 27
2. Re: Driving Times??

We plan to go to St Augustine on Saturday, so we tried to select a hotel that is kind of half way from the stadium to St Augustine. we are staying at Marriott Flagler Center which is rated #1 on these boards.

Jacksonville...
3. Re: Driving Times??

Nothing wrong with the hotel! Just a little out of the loop. Now that I know you picked it based on a St. Augustine trip, it makes complete sense.

Have fun, and let us know if you need anything else.

Boynton Beach...
reviews: 232
4. Re: Driving Times??

Yeah drive through town. Is a neat city. Bridges are neat.

Jacksonville...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
reviews: 16
5. Re: Driving Times??

If you are starting at 3:30, you should have no problem driving directly through the city. 295 takes you far out of the way and would be unnecessary.

Ben P's drive time estimates are correct. Bring both warm and cold weather clothes. No telling what the weather will be like, but it is gorgeous today!

Jacksonville...
6. Re: Driving Times??

Should be in the 40's/50's late at night and early in the morning. Midday temps should be between 70-77. The 7 day forecast looks sunny and beautiful. Hope it holds up for the weekend!

7. Re: Driving Times??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 30, 2013