We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adventure Golf at Gettysburg -

Which Gettysburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fraser
reviews: 15
Adventure Golf at Gettysburg -

Hi -

I'm looking to do some random, family-friendly things while staying almost a week in Gettysburg and noticed that there is an adventure golf located in the area. Has anyone played the courses and is it fun and easy to get to?

Thanks for any/all responses.

York, PA
reviews: 28
1. Re: Adventure Golf at Gettysburg -

Do you mean Mulligan MacDuffer? It is located along Baltimore Pike and consists of two 18-hole courses. It is challenging (but still fun) and nicely landscaped.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 40
2. Re: Adventure Golf at Gettysburg -

I thought she meant the mini golf. granitehillcampingresort.com/events/adventur…

Fraser
reviews: 15
3. Re: Adventure Golf at Gettysburg -

Hi - I actually meant both Mulligan MacDuffer and mini-golf so it was perfect to get two responses that lined up with one another ... THANK YOU!

Sounds like both items would be perfect for a family distraction while visiting the Gettysburg area for 4-5 days!

Thank you for the responses!!

4. Re: Adventure Golf at Gettysburg -

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Gettysburg