We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport parking

Which Philadelphia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
Airport parking

Has anyone had a great experience with offsite airport parking? It has been some time since we left the car and cannot remember if we used Expresspark or Smartpark neither of which will accept a reservation.

33 replies to this topic
Norristown...
reviews: 110
11. Re: Airport parking

I liked Central Parking. It's not valet, so you don't have to worry about them driving your car. And pretty reasonably priced too.

Philadelphia...
reviews: 53
12. Re: Airport parking

Stay away from Express Park. I have used them for years but the past few times have been less than ideal. The last time the person that you pay had a extremely long chat with the car in front of me. Since this place only has one exit you have to wait for what is usually a longer than usual time for a darn ticket to be read and paid. Cars behind me were getting impatient as well. The clerk decided it was his job to lecture me on patience and tolerance. Uh, I don't think so. NEVER PARKING THERE AGAIN!!! Too many other lots to consider.

Philadelphia...
reviews: 15
13. Re: Airport parking

Interesting to read about the bad experience with Pacifico. I've always had good experiences. Necessitating a car seat, it's usually the most convenient option to have them drive and pick us up in our own car. We've used them for years. Any recommendations for other services that drive you in your own car?

Philadelphia...
reviews: 34
14. Re: Airport parking

Thanks for your concerns about Pacifico, Loonbeam. Personally, I have used them for years and have never had a problem.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
reviews: 60
15. Re: Airport parking

And of course, as with any companies, management and drivers change, so they may be a lot better on any given day, or a lot worse. If I had no other options, I would probably be ok using them, and as noted in other threads, I can see circumstances where I still recommend them, notably where the car has special equipment or child seats..

Chestertown...
reviews: 57
16. Re: Airport parking

I recently found GlobalAirportParking.com which puts together several sites for discounted prices. We parked at the Sheraton very close to the airport for $5.00 a day. Good service, no hassles on departure, however return was different: long wait for pickup......however it was the end of a holiday weekend (Labor Day) and the weather was sub-tropical rain forrest. We are going to use same vendor and hotel next month (Nov. into Dec.), confident that they will do better. Five bucks a day!

17. Re: Airport parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:42 am, June 12, 2014

Harrisburg...
reviews: 6
18. Re: Airport parking

I used Express Park South last winter for our 2 week trip. Very satisfied!. After we pulled in to find a spot, the shuttle van followed us so that our bags were immediately loaded into the shuttle and from there we left -- no waiting for other customers to fill the van. Short ride to the airport....

When we returned the shuttle didnt take long to arrive (at least i didnt think so for pick up traffic at philly airport.) we were taken right to our parking spot.

no problems with our car when we arrived.

would definitely recommend.

Dallas, Pa
reviews: 22
19. Re: Airport parking

Winner is the absolute best. They drive you to the airport and pick you up in your own nice warm car. The service is quck , and you know your car will be there at the end of the trip. They also have coupons and are priced equivalent to the other parking areas. You should tip the driver 5 bucks each way, but it is well worth it. I used to use Pacifico but I would have to wait a half hour for them to show up. If you arrive at PHL and don't need to pick up luggage, call them as you get off the plane, and by the time you get to baggage claim, your car will be there.

20. Re: Airport parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:50 am, June 12, 2014
Edited: 10:50 am, June 12, 2014

Reply to: Airport parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted