We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Philadelphia airport Long Term Parking

Which Philadelphia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cherry Hill
Philadelphia airport Long Term Parking

Please tell me about long term parking at PHL. Where is it? How much is it? How much additional time do I need to allow for it?

Anything else that might be helpful would be appreciated!

---Paul in Southern NJ

Southeast PA
1. Re: Philadelphia airport Long Term Parking

We just used it last month.. It's the Economy lot...around $8.00 a day? There are free shuttles that run thru the lot to departures regularly. We had to wait about 5 minutes.. There seems to ample space for luggage in the buses. Upon return, we had to wait about 10 minutes just outside baggage claim for a return trip to the lot. Well worth it..

Warrington, PA
reviews: 27
2. Re: Philadelphia airport Long Term Parking

The last few times I've tried the long term parking at PHL, it's been full! You may want to investigate some of the off-airport options ahead of time, just in case. The one I've used the most (though more expensive than others) is Sun Park, to the right of the old Scott Plaza, which is to the right of the airport if you're "facing" the airport from 95. They offer a small discount for AAA members. Saved my hide on 2 recent business trips and one personal trip. They'll pick you up from and drop you off right by your car vs. waiting at a common pick-up station like the airport long-term lot.

Philadelphia...
reviews: 108
3. Re: Philadelphia airport Long Term Parking

I've always used the economy lot at Philly International and I've never experienced it being full - however, I do tend to travel early in the morning (like 6 am), so that may be why. On our most recent trip to Florida, the cost for the lot was $9/day and well worth the cost. My husband always drops myself and our three kids off at the terminal with the luggage and then goes and parks the car himself and takes the shuttle back. The shuttle seems pretty effective, he's always back fairly quickly, within 15 minutes.

Another option would be Pacifico Airport Valet service in Philadelphia. They are on Essington Ave near the airport. My dad used to use them for all of his business trips and swore by their service. They have valets that drive you in your own car to the airport and then they drive it back to their own lots (where, I believe, they may even wash and vacuum it for you before you return). When you get back to the airport, you give them a call and they come and get you in your own car. Their phone # is 215-492-0990.

Good luck!

NJ
4. Re: Philadelphia airport Long Term Parking

official airport website

http://www.phl.org

parking authority

www.philapark.org/findparking/airport.aspx

Cherry Hill
5. Re: Philadelphia airport Long Term Parking

My flight is at 7PM on a Friday! Does that sound like the busy time (full lot)?

Sellersville, PA
reviews: 5
6. Re: Philadelphia airport Long Term Parking

I often fly out of PHL and always park at the Ramada in Essington, PA. This is at the Essington exit of I95. It is about 15 miles south of the airport. The parking area is gated and fenced. Pick-up is prompt and convenient on both sides--at hotel and airport. Price is $6.95 a day, and one can sometimes find coupons online for a $1 savings. Nothing fancy at this lot--no car washes, no oil changes--just good, safe parking and avoidance of needing to drive through airport traffic. I have never experienced a full lot at this location!

Sellersville, PA
reviews: 5
7. Re: Philadelphia airport Long Term Parking

Sorry, the Ramada is 15 minutes; not 15 miles!!