We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants/shopping near Mutter Museum

Which Philadelphia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
greensboro nc
Restaurants/shopping near Mutter Museum

I will be visiting the Mutter Museum on June 25. What are some good restaurants within walking distance? Also, any good shopping nearby? Thanks!

Alexandria, VA
reviews: 44
1. Re: Restaurants/shopping near Mutter Museum

A lot of people I know like Friday, Saturday, Sunday for lunch over on 21st and Sansom which is one block below and one block east of the Mutter Museum. There's lots of unique and primarily upscale shops on Walnut Street (two blocks south), starting on about 20th. You should encounter a lot of other eateries while you're browsing.

greensboro nc
2. Re: Restaurants/shopping near Mutter Museum

Thanks Tony!

Philly
3. Re: Restaurants/shopping near Mutter Museum

I think Friday Saturday Sunday is closer to Spruce street than Samson, which is several blocks away. But as Tony said, if you walk towards Walnut street, you will encounter lots of restaurants, especially around Rittenhouse Square (around 18-19 street). Keep walking down Walnut for the shops.

Alexandria, VA
reviews: 44
4. Re: Restaurants/shopping near Mutter Museum

Oops Moominek, you're right. :) I double-checked and realized I was thinking of Day By Day on the corner of 21st and Sansom. Guess I got my "days" mixed up! LOL