We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eagles aerie bnb

Which Coupeville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Vancouver...
eagles aerie bnb

Hi there!

I was looking into a nice, budget friendly, bed and breakfast to surprise my boyfriend with on his birthday. We would also bringing both our dogs along so it needs to be pet friendly. So far I've found Eagles Aerie that fits within our budget and also allows dogs, the only thing is apart from some good yelp reviews online and their website, I can't find any other information... I can't find pictures of the actual house or inside. Has anyone stayed there or have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

6 replies to this topic
Friday Harbor...
Destination Expert
for San Juan Islands
reviews: 8
1. Re: eagles aerie bnb

I don't know myself about this place but see some pictures of the outside of it in a review at nwtripfinder.com/2009/… and this 1 also seems to be the same place at it has a link to the official EA website as the place booked in it makehappyblog.com/2011/… although they call it a different nickname.

Edited: 10:32 pm, August 21, 2013
2. Re: eagles aerie bnb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:38 pm, August 22, 2013

North Vancouver...
3. Re: eagles aerie bnb

thank you! Yes I think that must be the same place. I'm so glad you found that link to the blog as this is not quite the place I was hoping for. Do you have any suggestions for a nice bed and breakfast, pet friendly, that's around $150/night. Something homey and simple, not too frilly!

thank you both for replying, I really appreciate it since I have never been in the area and we will be driving from Vancouver, BC.

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
reviews: 16
4. Re: eagles aerie bnb

Because your needs are specific, I would contact the Langley Chamber of Commerce, and the Coupeville/Central Whidbey Chamber. Both are very knowledge about current status and specific accommodations that would best meet your needs.

http://www.visitlangley.com

http://www.centralwhidbeychamber.com

Gig Harbor...
reviews: 9
5. Re: eagles aerie bnb

Most B & Bs don't take dogs. We stayed at the Harbor Inn in Freeland in April. While it is a rather dated place, the desk clerks were friendly and the motel was clean and quiet. There's plenty of space for walking the dog, a fridge and microwave in the room, easy access to the main highway, and a good supermarket across the street. We just used it as a place to sleep - spent our time at Deception Pass , Ebey, and Langley. We enjoyed lunch at Gere-a Deli in downtown Anacortes, dinners at Primo Bistro and a pub in Langley. Hope this helps - travelling with dogs can be a bit complicated.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
reviews: 45
6. Re: eagles aerie bnb

Several years ago we stayed there. Water was out (no fault apparently of theirs) but got back on pretty quickly, so prompt.

As we recall, you park and walk up several stairs/sets of stairs, to your room. If true, this will matter to some travelers.

Reply to: eagles aerie bnb
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Coupeville
Recent Conversations