We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay on the water?

Which Coupeville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington
reviews: 8
Place to stay on the water?

Where would you suggest that is on the water? The Inn at Langley is a bit $ for us. Thanks!

7 replies to this topic
Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
reviews: 41
1. Re: Place to stay on the water?

See the lodging website (and lodging descriptions), found in this article. I cannot think of any, for us, it's a day trip.

Whidbey Island WI is a great day or more getaway with many features of the Pacific NW; this TA article includes key websites, tours, maps. tripadvisor.com/Travel-g58824-s2/Whidbey-Isl…

Seattle
reviews: 18
2. Re: Place to stay on the water?

Have a look at the Saratoga Inn in Langley.

www.saratogainnwhidbeyisland.com

It's on the bluff and across the road, so not directly on the beach. But it has terrific unobstructed views.

Edited: 2:41 pm, July 10, 2013
malibu
reviews: 3
3. Re: Place to stay on the water?

Is there a place with as nice as rooms as Langley in coupeville. The ones I've seen just look like average rooms in someones house .

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
reviews: 41
4. Re: Place to stay on the water?

Not that I know of, so consider the Inn at Langley and Saratoga Inn. The two towns are not very far apart.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
reviews: 15
5. Re: Place to stay on the water?

The Boat Yard Inn In Langley is terrific. Right on the water, at the Langley Marina, so a little farther to town, but still walkable. The Schell's, owners of the Inn at Langley, are part owners. Similar aesthetic, at a more affordable price; rooms feature small kitchens. Smaller property, may be booked, but always worth checking.

http://www.boatyardinn.com

If you want a truly nice, budget property, right in Langley, take a look at the Langley Motel. Small, just four rooms, but clean, comfortable, well maintained property. IKEA-type furniture. Summer rates range from $105 - $145, night. Again, on the edge of town, but walkable. Not on the water.

malibu
reviews: 3
6. Re: Place to stay on the water?

Do you know of hotel in coupeville with rooms like inn at langley or close.High end large room.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
reviews: 15
7. Re: Place to stay on the water?

cass s,

I just realized that you have piggy-backed on to a post from 2013. On the forums it is best to start your own post, with details specific to your travel to get the best advice and most current information. And no, there are no properties like the Inn at Langley in Coupeville.

Reply to: Place to stay on the water?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Coupeville
Recent Conversations