We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hello Coupeville, Whidbey Island. How are you?

Which Coupeville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, California
reviews: 4
Hello Coupeville, Whidbey Island. How are you?

I hope to relocate to the Puget Sound area. I'm looking for a small town by the water where I can walk and shop at local markets. Someone suggested I consider Coupeville. I am staying in Seattle in Oct and I plan on visiting Whidbey Island. Any reviews, comments, suggestions re Coupeville, Whidbey Is. or Puget Sound are appreciated. If you recently moved from California, I would especially like to read from you.

Seattle
reviews: 3
1. Re: Hello Coupeville, Whidbey Island. How are you?

Coupeville and Langley are both very charming.

Other places to check out, Port Townsend, Poulsbo, the Fairhaven district of Bellingham, the Pearl district of Tacoma(!) ...

Anyone else want to weigh in?

Medina, WA
reviews: 11
2. Re: Hello Coupeville, Whidbey Island. How are you?

Whoever suggested Whidbey Island couldn't have suggested a more ideal place. It's very convenient from Seattle and has a several small towns with many waterview homes. Another bonus on Coupeville is they are suppose to get less rain than Seattle, if that matters to you. If you have time in October, visit the San Juan Islands since the crowds are gone and the weather is still pretty good. Good luck and enjoy your visit. Washington is beautiful!

Get answers to your questions about Coupeville
Recent Conversations