We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mammoth lakes

Which Mammoth Lakes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
reviews: 8
Mammoth lakes

One day staying at mammoth lakes in June . how could I spend my day. Thinking of mountain biking down the mountaining.

California
reviews: 12
1. Re: Mammoth lakes

If the Reds Meadow road is open I would take the shuttle down to the trail head for Rainbow Falls. You can also continue hiking down to the lower falls but it's not as spectacualr.

Or stop at the trailhead for Devils Postpile, visit that, back track to the San Joaquin River, cross it at the bridge and turn left toward Minaret Falls.

We've done the biking down the mountian. Fun. We needed lots of bandaids. Ok it was just me who needed ltos of bandaids.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
reviews: 21
2. Re: Mammoth lakes

You could ski if it's still open for skiing, which it usually is (and mountain biking isn't open yet). Go to www.visitmammoth.com to see the wide range of activities in the area.

3. Re: Mammoth lakes

There is an earthquake fault right near mammoth mtn which is worth a short 30 minute stop.

4. Re: Mammoth lakes

Depends on how much snow we continue to get, but I'd go for a hike, then somewhere for a massage, then Whiskey Creek's amazing half off happy hour (everything on the menu) from 4:30-5:30pm.

5. Re: Mammoth lakes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 12, 2014