We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski Season?? Juniper Springs??

Which Mammoth Lakes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 12
Ski Season?? Juniper Springs??

Hi guys, ive booked a holiday for March 2013, staying at Juniper Springs and was wondering what the weather is like then. Is it still ski season? If so when does ski season end?

Also has anyone stayed at Juniper Springs? If so do you have any tips or advice?

And any gneral advice for my trip will be much appriciated.

2 adults, 2 kids from UK and this will be our first ski holiday

Cheers

Lee

Costa Mesa...
reviews: 10
1. Re: Ski Season?? Juniper Springs??

The weather in March will be fine for skiing out of Juniper Springs. That area of the mountain stays open until right after spring break in April. I've stayed at Juniper Springs before and the rooms are nice there. They also have a free hotel shuttle van - you have to call an request that they drive you places and it's based on availability.

Juniper Springs is at the Eagle Lodge area of the mountain and is pretty much Ski In/Ski Out. There's not much going on at night near Juniper Springs/Eagle Lodge. You would need to drive into town to go out to dinner or do any shopping, which is just a short drive. It's a nice place to stay for skiing every day.

Have a fun trip!

Amy

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
reviews: 20
2. Re: Ski Season?? Juniper Springs??

Mammoth Mountain is open for skiing well into June every year with plenty of snow to ride on. Juniper is a great location, you'll have fun.

Look at visitmammoth.com for places for dinner. Kids love Robertos, Gomez's, Angels, Whiskey Creek...

3. Re: Ski Season?? Juniper Springs??

Your first ever ski holiday?!! Cool that you picked Mammoth. I am a ski instructor at Eagle Lodge which is a 3 minute walk from Juniper Springs Lodge. All of my ski clients who stay at Juniper say nothing but GREAT things about their stay. I'm happy to be able to say that. They all have families. Eagle Lodge is also the closest of all three lodges to the town of Mammoth, about a 4 minute drive. Plus there is excellent public transportation. Please ask questions. I hope this is helpful. skiwithsuzanne@gmail.com

4. Re: Ski Season?? Juniper Springs??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Mammoth Lakes