We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Muskfest shuttles

Which Bethlehem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hummelstown
Destination Expert
for Hershey
reviews: 67
Muskfest shuttles

Hi! We went to Musikfest a couple of years ago and had a great time. We stayed right downtown at the Hotel Bethlehem which was great and easy, but very expensive.

As much as I've tried, I cannot locate anything giving the location of the shuttle bus stops. I'm thinking that maybe we can either camp or stay at a hotel near a distant "park and ride" type lot.

I seem to recall seeing lots of this type as we drove into town, but it has been a couple of years.

Thanks!

Center Valley...
reviews: 141
1. Re: Muskfest shuttles

There were two shuttle stops last year - one is on the Southside, about halfway between the southside venue and Hellertown (right on 412). The other is at Martin Towers, close to the 8th street exit of 378. I believe last year parking was free, but we paid $5 each for the shuttle pass. You can use the pass to take the crosstown shuttle to get to the North Side venues. Certain levels of Artsquest membership get you shuttle service for free.

As always, it's subject to change, but that's how we were all able to enjoy the shows last year without the parking hassle. I'm sure they'll put the info up on the web once they've gotten it all settled for next year.

Hummelstown
Destination Expert
for Hershey
2. Re: Muskfest shuttles

Thanks for the information!

Bethlehem...
reviews: 346
3. Re: Muskfest shuttles

There are other hotels not as expensive as hotel bethlehem. The Hyatt in downtown and the Comfort suites on the southside. They are both within walking distance. There are other hotels in Bethlehem that may be near a LANTA bus stop and there is a bus transfer station at the parking garage on geopp and north st. I don't know what the routes or times are, but their website does. And the hotel you choose may have info on getting to downtown/ misikfest.

Hummelstown
Destination Expert
for Hershey
4. Re: Muskfest shuttles

Thanks for the information! I actually booked with The Bethlehem Inn, which seems to be very close to all the activities.

5. Re: Muskfest shuttles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, April 23, 2014