We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transport from the Bieber bus stop

Which Bethlehem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Town, Western...
Public Transport from the Bieber bus stop

Is there a bus from the Bieber bus stop in Hellertown to the Institute for Restorative practices or is a taxi my only option?

lehigh valley
reviews: 9
1. Re: Public Transport from the Bieber bus stop

There is Lanta bus service from Hellertown to Broad and Gruetter st, in Bethlehem.

www.lantabus.com

Its not terribly frequent. I am not sure how far the Bieber bus stop is in Hellertown from the Lanta bus stop (the stop in Bethlehem is walkable to the institute) You may want to call Bieber.

Bethlehem...
reviews: 280
2. Re: Public Transport from the Bieber bus stop

There are taxi services, but some only go to certian areas and you have to call ahead and still wait for them to get to you

Cape Town Central...
3. Re: Public Transport from the Bieber bus stop

Thank you for this info. If it is raining or snowing when I arrive at the Bieber bus stop in Hellertown, will I be able to find shelter? I see on google earth it is at a park and ride and there appears to be a large building there, but it is not obvious what is in the building. I am hoping for a coffe shop or similar! Also. ... Would Trans Bridge bus be a better option I.t.o. Getting to the Institute for Restorative Practices? Back packing in America seems more challenging then I thought?

Cape Town Central...
4. Re: Public Transport from the Bieber bus stop

Also wanting to travel from Bethlehem to Philadelphia and then onto DC unless I can get a bus or train direct from Bethlehem ?

Cape Town Central...
5. Re: Public Transport from the Bieber bus stop

Thank you for this info. If it is raining or snowing when I arrive at the Bieber bus stop in Hellertown, will I be able to find shelter? I see on google earth it is at a park and ride and there appears to be a large building there, but it is not obvious what is in the building. I am hoping for a coffe shop or similar! Also. ... Would Trans Bridge bus be a better option I.t.o. Getting to the Institute for Restorative Practices? Back packing in America seems more challenging then I thought?

West Conshohocken...
reviews: 112
6. Re: Public Transport from the Bieber bus stop

"Also wanting to travel from Bethlehem to Philadelphia and then onto DC unless I can get a bus or train direct from Bethlehem?"

The only mass transit option to get from Bethlehem to Philadelphia is via Bieber Tourways. www.biebertourways.com/Result.aspx?Id=3

Monday thru Friday they offer four departures from the bus shack on the South Side of Bethlehem that is located in a quasi-seedy area of town. On Saturdays and Sundays there are only two departures.

No train service to Philadelphia from Bethlehem has existed since 1981.

From Philly you can get to DC either via Amtrak (www.amtrak.com) or by a busline like megabus (http://us.megabus.com/Default.aspx).

Bethlehem...
7. Re: Public Transport from the Bieber bus stop

One of the reasons i like foreign travel it taking the trains from town to town, something you cant to here! I was on that last trainn to Phili in 1981!

Just one other option, if you decide on Trans Bridge, they have almost hourly bussses to New York City Port Authority ( if you want to add that on to your trip) then take the train to Philadelphia, and DC.

Cape Town Central...
8. Re: Public Transport from the Bieber bus stop

Thank you..... Do you know if I will be standing in the rain at the LANTA bus stop just up the road from the park and ride in Hellertown to get the 215 to Bethlehem?

Bethlehem...
9. Re: Public Transport from the Bieber bus stop

I'm not sure if the bus stop has a cover, but there is a Wendys hamburger place across the street, so you could hang out in there if you had a long wait.

Emmaus, Pennsylvania
reviews: 138
10. Re: Public Transport from the Bieber bus stop

Most of the stops are uncovered.