We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arts, Sports, Music in Bradenton

Which Bradenton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indy
Arts, Sports, Music in Bradenton

We are visiting in Dec to see if we like Bradenton for a second home. My husband is a Sr. tennis player and I am a painter, actually in real life, he is a musician and I am a corporate type. We are looking for a somewhat eclectic community with art, music, culture, sports, great restaurants and educated people. Is Bradenton a good fit for us?

Bradenton, Florida
Destination Expert
for Bradenton, Anna Maria Island
reviews: 28
1. Re: Arts, Sports, Music in Bradenton

It could be. Concentrate on the Village of the Arts community just south of downtown. The new Riverwalk is beautiful, just north of town. Plenty of tennis courts around. Bradenton itself is a small city, with various amenities. You also might like to take a look at Sarasota, with more of the arts. It is close enough to Bradenton that it takes 20-30 minutes back and forth.

2. Re: Arts, Sports, Music in Bradenton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bradenton