We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacation rental this winter

Which Dayton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 2
vacation rental this winter

Trying to find an apartment rental in Kettering for our 3 months vacation this winter.

Any ideas as to where to look??? I'll visit around and want to have a place to come back after driving around.....

Dayton, Ohio
reviews: 37
1. Re: vacation rental this winter

Try going to apartments.com and you can search for apartments with short term leases available in Kettering. You would have to contact each apartment complex directly to be sure though. A quick search I did pulled up the following properties offering ST leases: Beaver Run, The Wynds, Chatham Village, Van Buren, and Woodman Park.

Although not in Kettering, there are a few Extended Stay hotels that might meet your needs as well.

Good luck and feel free to ask if you have further questions.

Dayton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Dayton
reviews: 46
2. Re: vacation rental this winter

Try The Residenz near The Fraze. I know they have a few shorter term leases available. You can always try VRBO.com. I saw a house in the Bellbrook Keterring area for rent a while back.

West Chester, Ohio
reviews: 6
3. Re: vacation rental this winter

Or try Craigslist for Kettering, the University of Dayton, and Wright State University. My son has found sublets a few times on Craigslist . A good way to check out the apartment is to do a Skype call. Good luck!

4. Re: vacation rental this winter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 10, 2013