We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for good (preferably cheap) Tex-Mex Restaurant

Which El Paso hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
reviews: 376
Looking for good (preferably cheap) Tex-Mex Restaurant

I will be passing through El Paso in a couple weeks and would like some authentic Tex Mex food (not fast food). Does anybody have any suggestions? I am a vegetarian, so if you know of one that has veg selections, that would be great.

Thanks.

Julie

El Paso
reviews: 28
1. Re: Looking for good (preferably cheap) Tex-Mex Restaurant

This is not Dallas or Little Rock for that matter so you would be hard pressed to find "Tex-Mex" as you call it. No Chi Chis here. I would recommend La Malinche on Sunland Park Drive as it right off Highway. Going west going out of el paso take sunland park drive exit. Turn left on sunland park drive and go about 1/2 mile its in the shopping center accross from the McDonalds. There are tons of local Mexican restaurants that approximate the local fare from Juarez (northern chihuahan) but they are mom and pop and hard to get to. I mention the westside because thats your best bet for those that cater to Vegetarian

2. Re: Looking for good (preferably cheap) Tex-Mex Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 15, 2013