We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best restaurants in El Paso??

Which El Paso hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Best restaurants in El Paso??

I'll be travelling to El Paso in late August to visit my husband for his 4 day leave before his deployment to Iraq. We don't plan on doing much sightseeing really, but I do want to make sure he gets to eat some of the best food in El Paso - I know he won't get the chance in Iraq. Please can you give me the best restaurants to visit in the area - don't care what type of food it is. He eats everything. Thanks.

Morton, Illinois
reviews: 215
1. Re: Best restaurants in El Paso??

Avoid Peter Piper Pizza's ... IMO they are a cheapened version of Chuck E. Cheeses and they are all over town. The best place I've been is Cattleman's. It's a 20 minute drive, but you can't beat the food and atmosphere.

El Paso
reviews: 11
2. Re: Best restaurants in El Paso??

Mexican Food:

Leos

Julios Cafe Corona

Carnitas Queretaro

Barrigas

Italian:

House of Pizza (a local favorite; located near the base on Piedras)

Capetto's

Marcello's

Steaks:

Cattlemans

Great American

Seafood:

Seafood Galley

Pellican's

New Jersey
3. Re: Best restaurants in El Paso??

Thank you to everyone who replied and gave me the names of some great restaurants in El Paso. I'm looking forward to my trip to El Paso and now I have an idea of where to eat. Thanks again.

Morton, Illinois
reviews: 215
4. Re: Best restaurants in El Paso??

Not sure if you've ever eaten at a Macaroni Grill before, but if you like Italian I suggest this. I ate there last night and it was some of the best I've ever had.

Prescott, Arizona
reviews: 12
5. Re: Best restaurants in El Paso??

the Greenery at sunland park mall, it's inside the mall, food is so good, never had a bad meal there. great service too.

Alexandria, Virginia
reviews: 26
6. Re: Best restaurants in El Paso??

El Nopal on the east side on zaragosa is a great place for breakfast. I strongly recommend it.

SOUTHWEST
reviews: 1
7. Re: Best restaurants in El Paso??

in the north east i'd say Burrito House on Dyer for mexican food right across the street from them is La Playita also have really good mexican food.

A place that I cant miss anytime i'm in the area is a bratwurst stand. JR's Bratwurst. its also on dyer in the shopping center where Albertsons is at. Love that place.

8. Re: Best restaurants in El Paso??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 am, October 07, 2009