We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Theatre seating for Wicked

Which New York City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 1
Theatre seating for Wicked

Which seats will have the best view in Gershwin Theatre....Orchestra DD, Orchestra Q or FMezz Row A? All seats are the same price.

Thanks for your help!

Syracuse, New York
reviews: 15
1. Re: Theatre seating for Wicked

I'd do mezzanine. Not only in general but especially for this show.

USA
reviews: 29
2. Re: Theatre seating for Wicked

I would do DD if it was in the center, seats 101 to 118. Closer to the center is better because of the close proximity to the stage, 4th row. I've never been a fan of the mezzanine, but row A might make it nice?

It really depends on what you like, I've always enjoyed sitting in the first few rows. Wicked is a great show as well, great choice.

gershwintheatre.com/theatre_files/24/seating…

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 18
3. Re: Theatre seating for Wicked

I too would do mezzanine, DD is much to close to the stage. You are unable to get a good overview of the choreography and some of the special effects.

Worcester...
reviews: 9
4. Re: Theatre seating for Wicked

I booked Wicked tickets recently & decided on seats that are not to close to the stage because I'm nervous about how loud the music will be if I'm to close. This will be my first broadway show so I'm not sure how loud it is near the stage, but I didn't want to risk it...just a thought...

5. Re: Theatre seating for Wicked

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 29, 2015