We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my new york 6 night itinerary nov 25th

Which New York City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grantham, United...
my new york 6 night itinerary nov 25th

im staying in nyc with my mum for 6 nights 25th nov at the metro any thoughts help with below rough itinerary budget not major issue would like to feature in coney island yankee stadium high line also only not sure where help!!!!!!!

DAY 1

flight arrives jfk 12.30 25thnov

cab to hotel metro leave bags

get subway 7 day pass afternoon Bryant park + library

evening tickes for Christmas spectacular

poss totr after???

DAY 2

visitors centre to collect 72hour ny ny pass and also Carnegie for bryan adams tickets for tonight!!

down town bus plus poss oneor two other loops??had planned to stay on bus but maybe better to hop on off and do few things there?

Carnegie hall bryan adams

DAY 3

uptown bus loop use subway to get to where bus picks us up maybe?

trump tower Columbus circle Ansonia Dakota central park poss carriage ride

tkts late on afternoon to avoid queues Chicago or jersey boys maybe for the night

DAY 4

subway to Columbus circle about 6am for thanksgiving parade

couple of hours when parade passed to chill in hotel and watch some tv coverage and warm up!!

poss Brooklyn bus tour

(not sure wether this is best day to do this being thanksgiving)

if do broolyn today hop off bus grimaldis and ice cream factory and promenade then walk back over bridge

dinner and drinks not sure where still !!!!!!I would've like a carvery style dinner but it seems most are prix fixe any suggestions here would be great!

DAY 5

subway to wall street for brekkie

stock exchange federal reserve bank

helicopter ride

staten island ferry see lady liberty

china town little Italy

empire state building

dinner and drnks close to hotel

DAY 6

subway to Washington square park

Greenwich village shopping

perry street bleecker Christopher waverley place

subway uptown 5th ave shopping

tiffanys

evening in Greenwich village club/piano bar

DAY 7

Last day :(

free day to do all the things didn't fit in or just shop shop shop!!!!!!!

I know it sees like a lot to do but were pretty fit active and want to do as much as poss but some ideas/suggestions to make it fit better will be greatly appreciated!we are not arty peeps hence why no museums although if we were to do any it would be nat history cant wait to go so excited!!!!!!!

Grantham, United...
11. Re: my new york 6 night itinerary nov 25th

thanks for the tips I hav reworked them into my itinerary 3 more sleeps I am beyond excited any suggestions for a carvery for thanks giving or are most menus prix fixe?

12. Re: my new york 6 night itinerary nov 25th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 24, 2014