We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any park near here?

Which New York City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shadow Hills, CA
Any park near here?

Hello. Tomorrow is my birthday and I wanted to take my kids to Max Brenner's for lunch and dessert. Is this walking distance from Central Park? Is there another park closer to the restaurant that they would enjoy? Thank-you.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
reviews: 43
1. Re: Any park near here?

No, Max Brenner is just south of Union Square; it's not walking distance to Central Park. You could get on the subway right there and head up to Central Park very easily, though.

Not sure how old your kids are...Union Square has a good playground, but Madison Square Park is nicer...it's only 6 blocks north of Union Square.

But if you really want to stroll through a big park, you should go up to CP.

Happy Birthday!

Shadow Hills, CA
2. Re: Any park near here?

Kids are 9 and 4. Is Washington Square Park near there?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
3. Re: Any park near here?

Yes, it's not far. If you're looking for a nearby playground, any of these parks will do.

Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Guernsey
reviews: 35
4. Re: Any park near here?

Stuyvesant square is an interesting spot as well!

*BTW, and I can ask this as yesterday was my birthday,: you not have google maps on your pc??

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
5. Re: Any park near here?

I like Stuyvesant Square for the dog run, but there's no playground, if that's important to you.

Happy Birthday to you, too, Meyem! :)

6. Re: Any park near here?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 29, 2014