We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Photo Safari do you recommend?

Which New York City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 123
Which Photo Safari do you recommend?

I live in NYC and last month when my sister was here she wanted to a do a photo safari so we did one with New York City Photo Safari. We did the one at Madison Square Park and she loved it and told the rest of the family to do this next time they visit. Well, I have some nieces coming in July so now they want to do this too! I don’t mind doing another one but I would prefer not to do the same safari again. There are quite a few safaris to choose from on their website. Do any of my fellow Trip Advisors have any experience with NYC Photo Safari's other tours? Is there one you would recommend? Central Park seems the most popular – but what about the Highline safari? Is that any good? And I like architecture so I was thinking about the City Hall or Wall Street. Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

NYC / Fire Island...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Which Photo Safari do you recommend?

We did the Highline today...the flowers are blooming, the trees and plants are full of leaves, bees are buzzing and the peope and scenery are beautiful.

CH

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for New York City
reviews: 12
2. Re: Which Photo Safari do you recommend?

I haven't done any of them but looking at the website I think I would choose Lower Manhattan, Iconic New York (which is done at dusk which would produce some lovely shots) or the Highline (it would be blooming in July and have the backdrop of the nearby buildings as well). They are pretty expensive though, $100 per person for 2.5 hours.

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 89
3. Re: Which Photo Safari do you recommend?

I recommend this one. I did it in March. You can select where you want to go as you can 'custom' it. Worth every penny. phototrek

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g60763-d…

kent
4. Re: Which Photo Safari do you recommend?

I did the Central Park photo safari........ It was amazing , $100 seems a lot..... But totally worth every $ , I learnt more in the 2.5 hours with NY city photo Safari, than I did in a term of night school!

Go for it it's brilliant ....... "Enjoy" .......

Surrey Heath
5. Re: Which Photo Safari do you recommend?

If you want to get the most out of tuition I would go one-to-one with Zim, photo safari. Can't be beaten!

6. Re: Which Photo Safari do you recommend?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 12, 2014