We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Real New York City Tours- request to join a tour

Which New York City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Real New York City Tours- request to join a tour

Hi,

My sister and I are traveling from Australia and really want to do a Real New York Tour, however as these are private tours we would really like some people to join us so that we can cut down on the cost factor! We would love to take the tour on the 3rd of July 2013. So if anyone is interested in joining us please let me know!

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 92
1. Re: Real New York City Tours- request to join a tour

I always thought it was 'per head' If there are 2 of you or 2000, it'll be the same price, per head. Can you put a link in, to which tour you are looking at?

Ireland
2. Re: Real New York City Tours- request to join a tour

I'm just back from New York and this was my 2nd time to do a New York real tours.myself and my cousin did the dozen apples tour which consisted of a 7 hr trip of walkin around the city with a guide.it cost us $70 each and it was fantastic.the group was made up of 12 people of whom we only met that morning.our guide Gregory was funny passionate and so animated about New York.it is so worth doing and most definetly one of the highlights of our holiday

NSW
reviews: 106
3. Re: Real New York City Tours- request to join a tour

We also did a Dozen Apples tour with Real New York tours. I believe it only runs on particular days - Tuesdays and Fridays from memory. We also did a City Rover tour, which, in my opinion, was exceptional. Real NY tours was good, but Max from City Rover was brilliant. Again, everyone will have different opinions on this, and it depends what fits into your schedule. We have booked City Rover again for our return trip in September.

NYC / Fire Island...
reviews: 4
4. Re: Real New York City Tours- request to join a tour

Hola.

We are "real" New Yorkers having lived in the Village for 40+ years and we highly recommend that you might like to purchase a copy of the NYC “Blue Guide”. A friend of ours who is a licensed NYC guide told us that it is required reading for folks taking the licensing test.

A "Blue Guide" has been written for most large cities and each provides multiple, detailed walking tours that appeal to a variety of interests (and "strengths"). Years ago we began using the "Blue Guide" when visiting large cities. We even purchased one for NYC as we love to do walking tours; it has great maps and even diagrams of the insides of often-visited museums and buildings. For more information, see:

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Guide-York-Fourth-Guides/dp/1905131232/ref=dp_ob_title_bkΩ

(You may need to cut and paste the above link into the URL box of your browser.)

Hope this helps. Your questions are always welcome.

Abrazos,

Matt

Casa Hoffa (South), Bahia Chahue, Huatulco, MX

Casa Hoffa (North), Fire Island, NY USA

Edited: 7:46 pm, May 05, 2013
Menifee, California
5. Re: Real New York City Tours- request to join a tour

Hi, My daughter and I are looking for some people to join a private tour on May 26 for the Dozen apple tours. Please post if interested. Thanks

6. Re: Real New York City Tours- request to join a tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 14, 2014