We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Knicks Tickets

Which New York City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kildare
Knicks Tickets

Looking to purchase tickets to the knicks game on the 4th of february have been trying the ticketmaster link on the madison square gardens homepage but every selection i make it is saying try again. I have come across tickets on stubhub where they can be mailed to you, has anyone used this website is it reliable? Or should i just wait till we arrive and see can we get them at the box office at the gardens?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 52
1. Re: Knicks Tickets

Stubhub is reliable.

Melbourne
Destination Expert
for New York City
reviews: 23
2. Re: Knicks Tickets

our experience of StubHub (while still in OZ) was great...

(post 26 of my "Progressive Trip Report" thread on this forum:

Madison Square Gardens - Knicks versus Nets

We used Stub Hub a few months ago to get our tickets (thanks to advice on this Forum). It was great....we bought with the option to print the tickets at home..a link to the tickets arrived via email within a few days of booking (even though it said they wouldn't arrive for a couple of months - that was a bit nerve racking)

Our seats were at 220 Row 3 ...fantastic view. We were just bewildered by the pace of the game....how does it take +20 minutes to play the last 5 minutes of the first half of a game....sheesh (but Anthony #7 for the Knicks is FANTASTIC to watch if that is of interest).

PS Don't try to take your own food in..they'll confiscate it....The Garden Market food stalls have nothing that resembles anything from a garden....we tried the Carnegie Deli franchise....a Reuben and a beer..but we only had Australian drivers licences with us and the woman behind the counter was only able to sell beer to those who could show a NYC ID card.. we are a couple ..one of us is 52 and the other is 49 years 11 months and 1 1/2 weeks...the guy selling 24 oz plastic cups of Bud out on the Level 200 concourse didn't ask for any ID.

Edited: 9:12 am, December 31, 2012
Kildare
3. Re: Knicks Tickets

Great thanks for your help bought tickets on stubhub the instant download ones there all printed and ready to go now that the boyfriend is sorted with his basketball time for me to pick a broadway show :-)

4. Re: Knicks Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 06, 2014