We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limousine Service New York City.

Which New York City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Athlone, Ireland
Limousine Service New York City.

Has anyone used AVIS LIMOUSINE Service in New York City?? Are they a reliable company as I want to book an Airport pickup?

23 replies to this topic
11. Re: Limousine Service New York City.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, August 14, 2013

Manchester
reviews: 28
12. Re: Limousine Service New York City.

SiIlly question but Is it obvious if the driver uses tolls?

I dont want to be charged for tolls they have not used.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 17
13. Re: Limousine Service New York City.

Yes, it is obvious. They will slowly drive past an automatic toll booth and a light turns green and at some places there is still a barrier bar to raise. ( they do not pay cash, they are mandated to use "easy pass' which charges less than the cash price)

NSW
reviews: 91
14. Re: Limousine Service New York City.

We used Strussers Limo Service on the advice of posters here. It was more expensive, but in my opinion, money well spent (especially after a long flight from Australia). The airport pickup included tolls, waiting time, and tip. I have just booked them again for our trip this September.

NY
15. Re: Limousine Service New York City.

Winston Limousine To Big to care about you.

I selected winston limousine service to pick me up for JFK International airport and take me home. I selected the VIP Town Car Service, which is expensive, but the cost was not the issue because I was traveling with my 85-year old father.

On my returned trip, and after paying for the service 3-weeks in advance the town car did not show up. I called winston limousine office, and the dispatcher was extermly rude, and despite scheduling and paying for the service three weeks in advance said they had no cars available. I demanded a refund and was told that I had to call back tomorrow. I called back the following day and got a second rude dispatcher on the phone, and said a refund cannot be schedule for another week, and had to call back the following week. I ask to talk to accounts payable, or a manager, and was told they are not available and got the phone hung up on me.

This attitude is totally acceptable. The failed to complete the agreed service that was paid in full in advance, and were extermly rude and did not care that they left me stranded.

Winston Limousine is too big to care about you. Service is paid in advance and you will get screwed, and dont think about getting your money back. Your not important. They have plenty of clients.

Bradford, United...
Destination Expert
for Manchester
reviews: 2
16. Re: Limousine Service New York City.

Thats why we recommend people stick to the tried and trusted companies and NEVER pay in advance

Belfast, United...
17. Re: Limousine Service New York City.

Do not use NYC Limousine: www.nyclimousine.com.

Late on arrival and return. Charged us an extra $50 as our luggage bags were too big even though we had only 1 bag per customer as stipulated on their website. Wife had to have 1 suitace on her lap. When we comploained they did not want to know.

Belfast, United...
18. Re: Limousine Service New York City.

do not use NYC Limousines: www.nyclimousine.com.

Late on arrival and departure. Charegd us an extra $50 for having luggage which they said was too big uet their website only stipulated 1 piece of luggae per person whcih bwe had. wife had to have 1 suitace on her lap. Wewe tried to get a refund they did not want to know.

santa cruz...
reviews: 1
19. Re: Limousine Service New York City.

FCLS limo service in New York, do not use!!! I reserved a pick up from Laguadia and called them the day of travel from my departure city (Chicago). A snow storm was moving across the country and I wanted to be sure to inform them that my flight might be late. After arriving I called to inform the company that I had arrived. I got my bag at baggage claim and stood around looking for the driver. He finally called my cell to say he was outside. (Other drivers had signs of the last names of their pickups). I ordered a Lincoln Town Car and instead of the Town Car, a huge SUV was parked with the driver inside waiting. The fare advertised on their website is $45 form Laguadia to Midtown hotel. A dispatcher told the driver to charge me $91.44 I disputed this of course and spoke with the dispatcher who explained that I was being charged for arriving late and for the SUV size vehicle. I indicated that I would not pay the extra charge at which point he instructed the driver to not give me my luggage, unless I paid $91.44. They had my airline and flight number in advance to track the arrival of my flight. I was totally ripped off and threatened with keeping my bag if I didn't pay the "new" price! Don't Use FCLS Limo service if travelling to New York!

Glastonbury...
20. Re: Limousine Service New York City.

Do not ever do business with these guys ULS WORLDWIDE LIMOUSINE INC.!!! They are listed in Parsippany, New Jersey. I rented them for both ways from NJ to JFK and pick us up after vacation from airport to home. I made the reservation three weeks in advance, so they took the money out of my credit card on the day of reservation, big red flag. On my day of departure Expedition (as I requested for bigger SUV and in good condition) came with 165,000 miles on it. On the way to JFK the transmission started dying, then driver called the dispatcher to send some other car and we waited on the shoulder of highway at 4 in the morning not too far from the airport. Driver started the car again and somehow managed to the airport with hazard lights on.

Now at the time of dropping this ULS Worldwide Limousine service charged my credit card for one way charges, which I did not realize since they already charged for my round trip. Again same thing happened on my day of arrival, when they dropped at my house, they charged my credit card. So overall they charged me twice for my round trip. Next day when I called and complained to the dispatcher, I got the reply that no problem I will get the credit from the billing department. I have so far sent many emails and phone calls but no credit and never reply to the emails. This just proves they are the scam artists. I learnt my lesson it is better to go with little expensive and reliable services rather than with no name companies.

Reply to: Limousine Service New York City.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted