We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights London to New York next July 2006

Which New York City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London England
reviews: 1
Flights London to New York next July 2006

Checking websites here in London, the cheapest return fares around £550+ or $850+ equivalent for travel late July next year.

Am I likely to find cheaper fares, if I leave it for a while, or will that see fares be even higher?

Any recommendations/suggestions for good airlines/deals would be welcome.

South Yorkshire
reviews: 3
21. Re: Flights London to New York next July 2006

I think this is as good as it gets. We cam to New York in May 5 adults and 2 children. The flights for 7 people cost £1,700 this included the surcharge of £820. We tried to book the exact same flight time for the same days, it know cost a staggering £5,450. This has got to be because of the fuel. Hence we won't be returning next year.

Yalesville...
reviews: 1
22. Re: Flights London to New York next July 2006

As airfares seem to change on a whim, it certainly would be unrealistic to try and garner a firm price for travel 9 months in the future.

Your best bet is to check the airline websites daily.

Why lock in a high airfare now, when in February or March many airlines will be coming out with their summer fares and schedules.

Hard to say if prices will be higher, but I'd wait.

And travel in summer, the HIGH season, is always pricey!!

Sutton, United...
reviews: 9
23. Re: Flights London to New York next July 2006

I don't know what is happening to the airfares for July/August. Yesterday morning I was seeing flights on United to most parts of the US for around £300. This was on various websites like ebookers, airlinenetwork and thomascook.On getting home in the evening and trying to book, those low fares,they were no longer available.I was now seeing fares of £550+

Windsor UK
reviews: 7
24. Re: Flights London to New York next July 2006

Moo

That offer you seen was very fishy.

I tried to book it on Ebookers and it would not go through, then i telephone ebookers got quoted the same price as the website but unfortunatly the operaters computer crashed they then put me through to someone else,who was from travelbag {same group as Ebookers}and they did not have those prices at all.

Seems a bit of a wind up to me.

Durham
reviews: 40
25. Re: Flights London to New York next July 2006

Sometimes that happens - when I booked my last flight it was £278 for only about 8 hours and then it went up a couple of hundred pounds!