We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FAO chile3

Which New York City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
FAO chile3

I was glad to read in another post that your recovery is going well and that you may be going home next week! My mom is going to NYC with me (with a tour from her hometown in MI) this Wed. and my parents were in a car accident yesterday on their way to church! Although the car is totaled, they were lucky to receive fairly minor injuries. She is insisting on still going, but our pace will have to be much slower. I think she's more worried about leaving my dad home with his injuries and 1 hand in a cast. Anyway....made me think of you and how positive you have been about the whole ordeal. Do you have any idea yet when you may be rescheduling your trip? Keep up the good work!!!

reviews: 1
1. Re: FAO chile3

Hi Porchparty!

I am so sorry to hear about your parents. Thank God they weren't hurt any worse than what they were--cars can always be replaced. I'm gald your Mom is still planning on going to NYC--I'm sure she will be worried about your Dad but by the same token I'm sure your Dad wouldn't want her to change her plans.

If I could have arranged it,I had some thoughts about being wheeled around New York on a stretcher in a body cast--- I wanted to be able to go on my trip so badly!!! Oh well,my trip will be even more special because now I really have to work for it.

We are planning on going in October of 06. I really want to go to the opera in New York and that's when the season starts.I would love to see NYC at Christmas but I couldn't stand being away from my grandsons during the holidays.

Please tell your parents a banged up NYC lover in Saginaw wishes them well and I will say a prayer that they both get over the effects of their accendent really soon.

Thanks for remembering me---

Pat

2. Re: FAO chile3

I really should learn to spell--"accident"--LOL

New York, NY
reviews: 14
3. Re: FAO chile3

Sorry to hear about your parents, I hope that they both make a speedy recovery.

4. Re: FAO chile3

Thanks to both of you... :) They will be okay! First my son in an accident last week, then my parents ...2 totalled cars, neither at fault, but all okay which is what counts! They say things come in 3's....a little nervous what next week may bring!

Pat, my parents live in Grand Rapids, and we have relatives in Saginaw. :) Have a productive week!!!

5. Re: FAO chile3

Oh, Pat...are your grandsons Detroit Red Wing fans? Do they live in MI?

6. Re: FAO chile3

My grandsons (ages 4 and 8 ) are very much Redwing fans. They also go to our local hockey team (Saginaw Spirits) games every week. We have a small fortune invested in Redwing jerseys, pennants, cups ---you name it!!!! This is funny--I have relatives in Grand Rapids.

7. Re: FAO chile3

We will have to e-mail when I get back. :)