We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from LaGuardia to New York Cruise Terminal

Which New York City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nebraska
transportation from LaGuardia to New York Cruise Terminal

What is the best form of transportation to get from LaGuardia to the Cruise Terminal? We will be arriving on Saturday, Oct. 15th to take a Canada/New England Cruise, and there are 6 of us. I have checked with limo services and most average around $150. What would a taxi cost, we will probably need 2 cabs.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
reviews: 2
1. Re: transportation from LaGuardia to New York Cruise Terminal

A taxi would be $30-35 for up to 4 people.

I think Crown limo would be less than what you've been quoted for a stretch limo for 6 people plus luggage.

1800mycrown.com

Mesa, Arizona
reviews: 7
2. Re: transportation from LaGuardia to New York Cruise Terminal

I think a taxi is higher than that to the west side (assumign that's where you are leaving from). Last I heard the flat rate to midtown was $45 plus tip.. So two cabs you are already talking around $110.

Also if your timing is tight, be very clear where you are to meet the car (if you get a limo). be sure you have their number and be sure they have the cell number of one in your party.

New York, NY
reviews: 15
3. Re: transportation from LaGuardia to New York Cruise Terminal

That $45.00 flat rate is only from JFK, not LaGuardia, FYI.

Nyc (Upper West...
reviews: 1
4. Re: transportation from LaGuardia to New York Cruise Terminal

nywhiz is correct. Two taxis, and you will need two, will cost you about $60 to $70, total, including fare, tolls and tip.