We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shoes! Which stores stock larger sized womens shoes?

Which New York City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canterbury,England
reviews: 1
Shoes! Which stores stock larger sized womens shoes?

Hi

Does anyone know which stores/brands stock shoes for women in larger sizes (i.e. US size 12 plus)??

Thanks

1. Re: Shoes! Which stores stock larger sized womens shoes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, January 17, 2009
London, United...
reviews: 9
2. Re: Shoes! Which stores stock larger sized womens shoes?

I bought 4 pairs in DSW shoes in Union Square and 2 pairs in Priceless Shoes. Bargain prices too.

LollyB

East Hampton, CT
reviews: 7
3. Re: Shoes! Which stores stock larger sized womens shoes?

I will be going to NYC next week and found this place online that I plan to visit:

Claro Tall Size Shoes of Fifth Ave NOT OPEN SUNDAY

32 W 39th St

between 5th Ave & Avenue Of The Americas)

Good luck!

Canterbury,England
reviews: 1
4. Re: Shoes! Which stores stock larger sized womens shoes?

Thank you for your responses!

Will check these out! Cant wait!

Brewster, New York
reviews: 25
5. Re: Shoes! Which stores stock larger sized womens shoes?

Hello from a woman who wears size 12 wide shoes! The only retail store I'm aware of that regularly stocks women's size 12 shoes is called The Avenue. It is a chain of stores catering to "larger" women. Nice stuff.

Online there are many places.... zappos.com, designershoes.com, massey's shoes (don't know their URL).

It's not easy find size 12 shoes. Good luck.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
reviews: 32
6. Re: Shoes! Which stores stock larger sized womens shoes?

Hey pinkjen:-) You may also want to try checking out www.harrys-shoes.com as well as www.tiptopshoes.com both on the UWS! Enjoy!

Queens, New York
reviews: 5
7. Re: Shoes! Which stores stock larger sized womens shoes?

I agree that Avenue, Tip Top, Harry's and that place on 39th Street are good option.

Sometimes even Century 21 and DSW have large women's shoes, but it's the luck of the draw.

FWIW, this website used to be a "brick and mortar" store in Tribeca, and had excellent options.

http://www.widewidths.com/

8. Re: Shoes! Which stores stock larger sized womens shoes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:24 am, October 10, 2009