We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the Biggest and Best Victoria Secret store ?

Which New York City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
reviews: 3
Where is the Biggest and Best Victoria Secret store ?

In Manhattan ?

thanks

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 19
1. Re: Where is the Biggest and Best Victoria Secret store ?

Don't know if it's the biggest, but there's a nice one in the Manhattan Mall on W34th.

Yalesville...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Where is the Biggest and Best Victoria Secret store ?

Bigger doesn't always mean best..............

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 19
3. Re: Where is the Biggest and Best Victoria Secret store ?

So true Poppa...***sigh***

Montreal
reviews: 61
4. Re: Where is the Biggest and Best Victoria Secret store ?

Victoria's secret sure is nice but I found a great lingerie store called La petite coquette on University place. Now the men can stop reading from here but women continue reading......I was not wearing the right size bra and the service at Victoria's secret is not as good. The girl at La petite coquette helped me pick out the right size and you don't have a gazillion people looking at you while she does it! It may be a few bucks more but the ones I bought are of superior quality. I wash and wash them and they still look great. I paid around 60$ for a bra but it still looks great a couple of years later. I now only go there when I am in town.

Long Island
reviews: 41
5. Re: Where is the Biggest and Best Victoria Secret store ?

I would figure someplace out in Minnesota where they have lots more space than in NYC!

NYC
reviews: 11
6. Re: Where is the Biggest and Best Victoria Secret store ?

34th & 6th avenue is considered the jewel in the Victoria's Secret crown. It's their best performing store.

Riga, Latvia
reviews: 125
7. Re: Where is the Biggest and Best Victoria Secret store ?

34th & 6th is huge and the selection is fabulous but I find it to be way too crowded for me. A little smaller is the one on 5th Ave at 19th St. It's not so chaotic.

Also, the one on 5th Ave at Madison Ave is pretty big too.

Wendi

Durham, United...
reviews: 22
8. Re: Where is the Biggest and Best Victoria Secret store ?

I don't know if this has been bad luck or what but the only one I've found any nice underwear in (read: sexy) is in the one on the Upper East Side. I think it was 86th & 2nd Ave (??)

I've always been disappointed with the others, especially the one opposite Macy*s.

Antwerp, Belgium
reviews: 13
9. Re: Where is the Biggest and Best Victoria Secret store ?

Thats 86th between 3rd and lex. right off the 86th st -6 Subway train stop.

10. Re: Where is the Biggest and Best Victoria Secret store ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, September 19, 2009