We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pictures of you - update

Which New York City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maidstone, United...
reviews: 3
Pictures of you - update

At the last count, I am still waiting for permission from ange, juarreyma, EmmaJ, craigyboy, FMK1712, UWSTravellover, bdaygirl, chissis, JohnDoe, golfrgal and eleanor for their photos to be displayed on what (we hope) will be a sticky. Please let me know ASAP and then we can get this thing moving.

If anyone else would like their mugshot to be included, either email me your pic or post the URL where I can find it. John Doe - have you got anything where we can actually see what you look like? My email is (With appropriate punctuation substitution)nicATfootprintcomputersDOTcoDOTuk.

Finally, I am still hopeful that nywhiz and Carpenter will supply their real photos - don't worry, the dopplegangers won't be included when we apply for stickyness!

Perth, Australia
reviews: 4
1. Re: Pictures of you - update

Sorry Im so late getting back to you Nic. Yes! Yes! Yes! :)

No probs from me. Thanks for doing this Nic.

Emma

Maidstone, United...
2. Re: Pictures of you - update

Thanks, Emma - your reply is duly noted.

Burlington, Vermont
reviews: 4
3. Re: Pictures of you - update

How are you planning on making this a sticky? I can think of a few threads that would be very useful to most tourists visiting the site.

Durham, United...
reviews: 22
4. Re: Pictures of you - update

Sorry Nic! I ended up giving up trying to trawl through the millions of posts on the previous one.

You've got our permission.

Although I do think we should try and make the sticky a lot shorter than the thread thats on the go at the moment!

Maidstone, United...
5. Re: Pictures of you - update

Ange - I'm hoping that we can have a sticky that doesn't allow replies so that all that will appear will be a brief description and the link.

NYC
6. Re: Pictures of you - update

Sorry, I missed this discussion earlier.

Stick me!

NYC
7. Re: Pictures of you - update

I'm with JG on this one. The pics are cute, but they're not why the site is here.

Durham, United...
reviews: 22
8. Re: Pictures of you - update

I have to disagree BB! I often wondered what the regular posters looked like but was too shy to ask!

I don't think it could do any harm, after all, whats another sticky? I agree with jg in that sense - a lot more threads could do with being made sticky (maybe on tipping, which show to see, hotels, limo companies)

NC
9. Re: Pictures of you - update

golfrgal (my wife) has given me power of attorney (limited and temporary as it can be) so that I can give you her permission to be displayed on that sticky (sounds kind of weird). She says she has a headache and may pass away in moments -- I'm having trouble believing her because the power of attorney notwithstanding she still refuses to tell me where the money is. Be that as it may, please add her to the sticky.

Sunderland, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunderland
reviews: 44
10. Re: Pictures of you - update

bj23...very funny!!!