We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BBQ restaurants in the Flat Rock area

Which Flat Rock hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
BBQ restaurants in the Flat Rock area

I have just found out that my son is getting married at the Highland Inn Resort on the 30th of December of this year. He would like to have NC BBQ at his rehearsal dinner. I am trying to make the plans from our home in Florida. Anyone have any suggestions for a restaurant or a place where we can maybe have it catered? Any help would be appreciated. Also, wondering what there is to do in the area at the end of December.

Thanks

NC
reviews: 1
1. Re: BBQ restaurants in the Flat Rock area

I don't know of a Bar B Q restaurant in Flat Rock proper, but the Hendersonville area has several. The Historic Hendersonville website has several Bar B Q places in the area listed at historichendersonville.org/family_variety.htm

The Bar B Q Shak in Fletcher advertises Lexington style BBQ - but I have not eaten there.

You might wish to call the Hendersonville Visitor's Center and get their recommendation. They are very friendly and it's a toll free number - 1-800- 828-4244.

Best wishes.

Get answers to your questions about Flat Rock