We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Diego Hotel Circle- Dec. 2-6 Recommendations

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 36
San Diego Hotel Circle- Dec. 2-6 Recommendations

We will be in San Diego Dec. 2-6 and want to stay near or on Hotel Circle. Have not been impressed with reviews of hotels in the area that are reasonable and clean. Would like any recommendations.

Tempe, AZ
reviews: 23
1. Re: San Diego Hotel Circle- Dec. 2-6 Recommendations

Although it's probably only about a 2 star rated motel the Kings Inn on Hotel Cirle South is a dependable spot and you'll save a few bucks too. Nice sized heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi. Rooms are clean, but basic with a friendly and knowlegeable staff. Great "Waffle House" (breakfast) and "The Amigo Spot" (authentic Mexican) restaurants are on the premises. Mention the "San Diegan" magazine for a disconted rate! A good overall value if you don't need the perks some of the other larger neaby hotels/motles offer and at a higher rate!

Detroit, Michigan
2. Re: San Diego Hotel Circle- Dec. 2-6 Recommendations

Thanks, I'll check to see if it is available for our dates.

Tempe, AZ
3. Re: San Diego Hotel Circle- Dec. 2-6 Recommendations

FYI - Check out the following site for a possible additional discount(s) available at the Kings Inn: www.kingsinn.signonsandiego.com. There's a coupon available for 10% off your room charge plus 10% off at the Waffle Spot and 15% off a dinner at The Amigo Spot Mexican restaurant. :+)

Detroit, Michigan
4. Re: San Diego Hotel Circle- Dec. 2-6 Recommendations

You're great! Thanks again. I checked out prices, but I never saw any coupon.

Littleton, CO
reviews: 1
5. Re: San Diego Hotel Circle- Dec. 2-6 Recommendations

We just came home from our San Diego trip. We stayed at the Hampton Inn Suites. They were pretty reasonable, large clean rooms, free hot breakfast, laundry facilities, quiet room, pool/spa and wireless internet. If you go to http://www.smarterliving.com and click the hotels button there is a choice to view all hotel deals. There was one for the Hampton Inn called Hit the Road deal. But there are also other great hotels with promo codes.

Detroit, Michigan
6. Re: San Diego Hotel Circle- Dec. 2-6 Recommendations

Thanks for your help. I ended up making reservations at the King's Inn. They will only give one discount --AAA was the best rate which was the same as using the coupon on the web. Weeknights 62.10 plus tax, weekends 71.00 plus tax.

Tempe, AZ
7. Re: San Diego Hotel Circle- Dec. 2-6 Recommendations

Good Choice and I'd highly recommend a breakfast at their Waffle Spot restaurant. Their banana nut waffles are outstanding with walnuts on top! Ther egg waffle isn't too bad either. Hey, if you like good Italian food and superb Pizza take a short drive (2 miles south) down to the Old Town area and try Pizza Bella restaurant located at 2707 Congress St.. (near the walkway tunnel to the Old Town Trolley station). About 12 varieties of Pizza with their specialty being a Pesto. Both a thin crust as well as a deep skillet (dish) choices. Also many tasty pastas such lasagna, eggplant parmesan and chicken marsala. This is a winner and not to be missed. :+)

Detroit, Michigan
8. Re: San Diego Hotel Circle- Dec. 2-6 Recommendations

Thanks, Our daughter lives in San Diego so I am sure that she will have us eating at all of her favorite restaurants.

Detroit, Michigan
9. Re: San Diego Hotel Circle- Dec. 2-6 Recommendations

Thanks, Our daughter lives in San Diego so I am sure that she will have us eating at all of her favorite restaurants.