We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oct-kids free?

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
reviews: 15
Oct-kids free?

Do many attractions offer kids free every October or was it just something that happened this past year?

San Diego, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 10
1. Re: Oct-kids free?

The Zoo does kids free every October. Last year the San Diego Museum Council also sponsored a kids free October. I haven't heard if that is in the works for this year or not

Canada
2. Re: Oct-kids free?

Ok. Thanks. :) So normally all the other places who did I this year do not do this? Oh well! At least the zoo is still a great deal with kids free. :) If you hear anything about the more free kids stuff please let me know.

San Diego, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego
3. Re: Oct-kids free?

Here is the Museum Council website with the info from 2012. Maybe subscribe to their feed for future info:

sandiegomuseumcouncil.org/blog/…

Canada
4. Re: Oct-kids free?

Thanks!

Canada
5. Re: Oct-kids free?

Thanks! I noticed sea world also was free for kids in October. Was that also part of the museum promo?

San Diego, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego
6. Re: Oct-kids free?

No, Sea World is not a Museum Council member. They most have joined in the promotion.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
7. Re: Oct-kids free?

I believe SeaWorld was free in Oct for children last year, no idea if its being offered for 2013, I have not seen any info on it yet, its likely too far out.

For discounts on attractions and related discounts, you also may want to look at the Mousesavers.com website which lists current discounts ( they dont sell tickets) You may have to wait a while to see what discounts may show up for Oct.of 2013. They update the website frequently with the new available discounts.

mousesavers.com/discounts-and-deals-at-other…

Los Angeles...
reviews: 7
8. Re: Oct-kids free?

See www.sandiego.org for various kids free deals this October!

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
9. Re: Oct-kids free?

Here is the direct link to the October offers regarding kids free stuff in San Diego...

www.sandiego.org/promotions/kids-free.aspx

And the SeaWorld offer mentioned earlier in the Thread...

sandiego.org/members/attractions/seaworld-sa…

Edited: 7:34 pm, August 28, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 21
10. Re: Oct-kids free?

I live in the Phoenix area and there was a magazine in our newspaper last weekend giving info about kids free October. The website is kidsfreesandiego.org.