We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Pk Inn, Residence Inn Mission Valley Feedback

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 71
Ocean Pk Inn, Residence Inn Mission Valley Feedback

I will be in San Diego 11/11-11/14 and am considering staying at one of the two or at the Comfort Inn Old Town Mission Valley. Has anyone ever stayed there? Any feedback would be appreciated, I will be with my 13 and 9 yr old sons.

Everett, WA
reviews: 1
1. Re: Ocean Pk Inn, Residence Inn Mission Valley Feedback

I'm staying at the Ocean Park Inn this weekend (Oct. 7-10) so I'll let you know. We've stayed next door at the Best Western Blue Sea Lodge several times so I'm familiar with the location. My boys always enjoy staying there. The boardwalk is always interesting, the beach is fun, and there are a lot of inexpensive restaurants nearby.

Escondido...
reviews: 171
2. Re: Ocean Pk Inn, Residence Inn Mission Valley Feedback

Have stayed at the Ocean Park Inn - Great oceanfront location. Close to Mission Bay & Sea World and not too far from Old Town and downtown San Diego. Lots of cheap and moderate price restaurants, drinking establishments and shops in the immediate area.

Everett, WA
reviews: 1
3. Re: Ocean Pk Inn, Residence Inn Mission Valley Feedback

I stayed at the Ocean Park Inn last weekend. The staff was great. The rooms were pretty small. Our room didn't seem to have been redone like they told us they all had been. For the same price, I would rather stay next door at the Best Western Blue Sea Lodge. They have a hot tub, the rooms are bigger, and they provide a hairdryer in each room.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 71
4. Re: Ocean Pk Inn, Residence Inn Mission Valley Feedback

Thanks much