We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the bus tours down to Ensenata

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kansas
reviews: 3
the bus tours down to Ensenata

I will be vacationing in San Diego in Feb. And I want to go down to Ensenata. I will not drive there.

I was thinking about one of the bus tours that goes down there for the day. About $60 gets you round trip motorcoach/lunch/drink.

Sounds good to me. They pick you up at your hotel at about 9:00 a.m. and get back about 7:00 p.m.

Is this safe? Which company is the best? And does anyone have a better suggestion?

thank you!

San Diego, CA
reviews: 19
1. Re: the bus tours down to Ensenata

Definitely think the safest, best way to get to Ensenada is by bus tour. I certainly wouldn't drive it either, and the times seem about right. We used to have a fantastic day-cruise from here to Ensenada which was great fun, and a wonderful way to go, but that (unfortunately) was discontinued years ago.

Which tour companies are you considering? Perhaps someone has experience with certain tour companies and can tell you which is the best.

kansas
reviews: 3
2. Re: the bus tours down to Ensenata

Thank you Chissis.

I went on the " San Diego tours.us" and found a tour, and another one somewhere else that I can't remember.

I'll re-post , and rephrase the question again, thanks.