We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy Timberland shoes in San Diego?

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shanghai, China
Where to buy Timberland shoes in San Diego?

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy Timberland shoes in San Diego? I'm really keen on getting a pair, and it's expensive to buy them in China due to the high import taxes.

I don't drive, so hopefully the place in question is in town (taxi there, perhaps?) and/or easy to find.

Leaving in 5 hours, all responses gratefully received!

San Diego,Ca.
reviews: 7
1. Re: Where to buy Timberland shoes in San Diego?

Nordstrom Rack in the Mission Valley shopping mall might have Timberland shoes and if they do not then there are plenty of other nice shoes at Nordstrom Rack for 40% to 60% off the regular prices. ALL shoes at Nordstrom Rack are 40% to 60% off of the regular prices. There is also a Macy's right next to the Nordstrom Rack in the Misiion Valley mall which may also carry Timberland shoes. This mall is called "Mission Valley Mall" and is DIFFERENT then the Fashion Valley Mall which is about 1 mile away from the MV Mall.

The city trolley goes right to MV Mall and FS Mall. :o)

Shanghai, China
2. Re: Where to buy Timberland shoes in San Diego?

Thank you very much, that's excellent information! I might check out the pickings at Horton Plaza as well since that seems to be THE mall in downtown San Diego. I'll report back after the trip about how everything went.

San Diego,Ca.
reviews: 7
3. Re: Where to buy Timberland shoes in San Diego?

If you are staying in downtown the trolley goes directly from downtown to the Mission Valley Mall(Nordstrom Rack) and it also goes to the Fashion Valley Mall.

Have a good trip.

4. Re: Where to buy Timberland shoes in San Diego?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 05, 2010