We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woodward West Skatepark/Highways 395 and 58?

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Medina, WA
reviews: 11
Woodward West Skatepark/Highways 395 and 58?

Has anyone heard of this skatepark that is suppose to be located in the San Diego area? It's suppose to be a famous skatepark pros go to and my son is dying to skateboard there. The website does not give the specific location other than mention the highways it's off of. I cannot seem to find the highways they mention HWY 395 North to HWY 58 West? I could purchase a California map but wanted to know if anyone knew about this place and how far from San Diego it is? We are staying in Coronado. Any info would be great.

Santa Clarita...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Woodward West Skatepark/Highways 395 and 58?

This Skate Park is not exactly Southern California. It is near Tehachapi which is in-between Bakersfield and Mojave.

Medina, WA
2. Re: Woodward West Skatepark/Highways 395 and 58?

Thanks Mere. Sounds a bit too far and not in the San Diego area at all as they indicate on the web. We may have to skip it but I will purchase a map anyway just to see.

San Diego
3. Re: Woodward West Skatepark/Highways 395 and 58?

There are a few skate parks in San Diego. My sons favorite is in Ocean Beach, Robb Field skatepark. Take I8 west, make a left at the end of the freeway (Sunset Cliffs Blvd.) Right- W.Point Loma Blvd. Right- Bacon St. Skate park is at the end of Bacon. It is very easy to get to and lots of fun. It is $5 for the day. There are also skateparks in Coronado, Mission Valley, La Mesa, and Poway.

Medina, WA
4. Re: Woodward West Skatepark/Highways 395 and 58?

Thanks for the alternative skatepark suggestion. I have printed the directions.