We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay in Orange California

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
Stay in Orange California

I was thinking about staying at the Hilton Suites for a weeklong visit to Disney. Any pros or cons on the Hotel?

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 13
1. Re: Stay in Orange California

Hi Daley,

The Hilton Suites is a great option. Is it the "suites" that attract you about this hotel? I havent stayed at this property personally, but I have toured it and it is very okay.

One I am familiar with are the Staybridge suites, with a great breakfast, kitchenettes but whats great about this property is they have managers reception and barbeques on many nights throughout the week. Free drinks and food.. always a plus when the hotel is paying. Again, this hotel like most the others in the Anaheim area are on the ART (anaheim rapid transit system) which will take you to and from the Disneyland Resort area for $3.00 per person per day.

If you are okay with a just an average hotel room, check out the Anabella (a personal favorite of mine in the area--other than the Disneyland resort hotesl), or the Marriott. If you have younger kids, the Howard Johnson Anaheim is great as they have a great kids area (a waterpark called "Speedy's Sprayground".)

A week is ample time at the Disneyland Resort, so see if you can do some other day trips to San Diego (SeaWorld, Wild Animal Park) or even Universal Studios. You can book these tours with Pacific Coast Sightseeing tours/ Coach USA and they will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the attraction and bring you back again. You can book these at the hotel as well.

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Gilbert, Arizona
reviews: 19
2. Re: Stay in Orange California

You can read my recent post about the hilton suites or e-mail me questions.

jodi turner